Cancellation & Refund Policy
* No Show will be charged 100% Retention (No Refund)
* Booking Cancelled within 30 days of Check-in date will be charged 100% Retention (No Refund)
* Booking Cancelled 30 days before Check-in date will be refunded 50%
* Booking Cancelled 90 days before Check-in date will be refunded 75%
* Booking Cancelled 120 days before Check-in date will be refunded 100%
* Booking done between 20th December to 4th January will be non-amendable and non-refundable due to peak season demand.
* For any request for update or changes by the guest, they shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges as required.
* Guests who do not strictly follow the House Rules of the respective hosted property will be asked to vacate by the Host/Agent without any refund.
* All Guests to compulsory submit valid Government Recognised Photo ID card at the time of Check-in.
* The meal plan for your selected booking includes Room, Studio, Apartment or Villa Only.
* The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
* The inclusion of extra guests with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a floor mattress as an extra bed.
* Early Check-in or late Check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the host/agent. The standard Check-in time is 12 PM and the standard Check-out time is 10.30 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with contact address and details. You can contact the host/agent directly for early Check-in or late Check-out.
* The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, daily cleaning, laundry, etc). These will be charged additionally on availability basis.
* The host/agent reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. INNGOA HOLIDAYS will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the host/agent due to the aforesaid reason.
* The host/agent reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. INNGOA HOLIDAYS will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the host/agent due to the aforesaid reason.
* Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of INNGOA HOLIDAYS.
* The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is on the host/agents discretion.